Monday, October 5, 2009

Ending

Semester is ending and it feels like I haven't learned anything. It feels like I just breezed through the course. One thing's for sure though, I think I've grown considerably from the experience.

I am both dreading and looking forward to next semester. Lee said that we'd be in the same room next semester so I'm looking forward to that. The re-shuffling of the classes and the drama course that we'll be having has me rather worried though. I had a rather unsettling dream that had to do with both these things and I'd be truly grateful if it doesn't become a reality.

I wonder what I'm going to do during the five weeks of semester break. I'm sure that most of my friends will be too far for us to be able to meet up. Thought I'd get some things taken care of at home. Like fixing my motorcycle and getting a driving license among other things. I still have a feeling that I'll be bored out of my mind at home for five weeks. Hope this feeling proves itself to be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment