It's been a while since my last blog post. It's almost 2010... 2009 seemed to flash by in an instant.
I spent the first few months of this year working at Carls Jr. which was an awesome experience and something that I don't regret despite all the complaints that I'd made throughout the duration.
TESL was the next big thing to happen to me in 2009. I was late in registering so I kinda slipped in through the "back door". haha. The first few months in Shah Alam was, and still is in my memory, a perpetual blur. I met plenty of new people, grew attached to some, and fell out of grace with others. The first semester passed and I scraped by, somehow.
Semester break was...indescribable. The happenings that occurred during those 5 weeks have been said, by not only me, to be so dramatic that I could have easily written a novel with what transpired. It was somewhat fun, but my sanity was rather worn out by the end of the month.
I started the 2nd semester of TESL Foundation with a bang. It was foolhardy and idiotic of me to do so, but I don't regret it. And now, the year is coming to an end. 2010 somehow doesn't seem to hold any promise for me....
I have only one new year's resolution. And it's the same one as last year's. I'm pretty sure it'll be the same resolution as next year too. Don't think you need to know me TOO well to figure out what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment