Here's another thing that's bothered me for awhile. I've been through a lot of heartache, and every time it happens to me, people will inevitably tell me something along the lines of "You'll find someone better."
This is bloody bullshit man. This "someone" that is supposedly out there must be freaking perfect. I doubt I will ever find someone "better" because I feel that there's no such thing. Everyone has flaws. That's what makes us interesting. Better, better, better. If the person that I end up with is "better" than all the ones before then I don't think we'd last very long because I'm not much better than the next guy.
I'm ever-changing with my habits and I tend to follow the whims of whomever I like. You don't like swearers? I'll try to stop. You don't like guys that keep facial hair? I'll shave.
5a.m and I'm spouting nonsense here on the Internet. Epic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

haiyooo adam....
ReplyDeleteapa? :(
ReplyDeletesoul mates are like pieces of jigsaw puzzle.you dont need a perfect piece,you need a piece that completes you.sabar ya adam? ;)
ReplyDeleteyup2. :)
ReplyDelete