You're everywhere. I hear a song on the radio and it reminds me of you. I talk about my favorite bands and I'm reminded about how they're your favorite bands too. I smoke and I remember how I promised you I'd stop. I can't even escape when I go to a shop. When I was driving just now I saw a van with the word Qistna on it. I slowed down just to get a good hard look at it --- Every time I get into the driver's seat of a car I'm reminded of how I was so motivated to complete my license just so that I could take you out on dates, seeing as you hate public transport and you don't like being in the sun. How am I supposed to forget you when you're everywhere? I dreamt about you a few hours ago. We were talking and you were telling me about how I mistreated you. Did I mistreat you? Is it true that you would say these things to me if I were to talk to the real you? You replaced me in a matter of days. You moved on so effortlessly. I saw your profile picture on MSN with some guy and a few minutes later I realized that you deleted me from facebook.
I forsook all the other girls that I could've had a chance with because I thought that you were the one for me. I guess the joke's on me then 'cause now I'm all alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment