So it seems that I've done something wrong. I did it without thinking and I've hurt the person I love. When I did it i didn't think I was doing anything wrong but then after having it explained to me it sounded pretty bad. So I guess I fucked up. Fucked up pretty bad. The thing that's bothering me a lot recently is that I used to constantly look down on guys that treat their girlfriends badly but now I've pretty much become one of them. I've become someone that I don't like. It really sucks.
Everything is so heavy now. It's really killing me. I've contemplated suicide in an alarmingly more frequent manner than I used to. I've even decided how I'd do it. I think the best way to go is to jump off a building, at least I'd get one last thrill before I go. I think jumping off the 12th floor of an apartment building would be more than sufficient to kill someone, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment