Saturday, September 26, 2009

Flawed

I was looking at some of my raya pics and I couldn't help but feel somewhat intrigued. I looked at my pics and I think that I look pretty damn good. I'm a nice, brown color. I have an okay smile. My face isn't full of zits or anything like that. Is it wrong to be vain? I wonder.

I wonder if my personality is all that I think it is. I think that I have a great personality, albeit it being somewhat rough. I don't know myself if it really is 'rough' but I can't help but come to that conclusion seeing as I get along with guys much easier than I do with girls. Maybe it's just because I'm so shy...

I've realized lately that I have absolutely no idea on how to make 'small talk'. I don't know how to make small talk because I feel that if something is not worth saying, then nothing should be said at all. I only talk when it's truly necessary. I don't see the point in telling people things that they can see for themselves. I know of some people that point out things that are in plain sight and I find it perplexing, to say the least. I wish I knew how to make small talk though, it would be much easier to talk to people and not give off the impression that I'm snobbish. I wonder if people think I'm snobbish?

No comments:

Post a Comment