Thursday, November 26, 2009

<3

I love the way you puff up your cheeks.
I
I love the way your stuff jingles when you walk.
L
I love it when you eat slowly because it means I get to spend more time with you.
O
I love it when you let me hug you.
V
I love hearing your voice.
E
I love the fact that you can say or do something simple yet make me smile for hours.
Y
I love the way you smell, even if you haven't showered. :p
O
I love it when you complain that your hair smells weird when it actually smells amazing.
U
I love the fact that I have to read your messages twice to actually understand what you're saying.
D
I love the way you name all your phones...even if I can't remember them.
I
I love it when you say good night and good morning.
D
I love you for everything that you are.
I
I'm sorry I don't tell you these things as much as I'd like to but when I'm with you, I can't function.

No comments:

Post a Comment