Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Closure

Once again I'm going to touch the subject of relationships. As it is the only part of my life with which I am unsatisfied. So far in my life I've never been flat-out rejected. There has always been that lingering hope, the fact that a girl has never said something along the lines of "Never, ever, would I even consider going out with you." I continually delude myself that there still is a chance with these girls. I'm actually talking about only one girl. She's simply...amazing. I've said it once before and I'll say it again, I can't look at a girl and NOT compare that girl to her. Truthfully, I know that I'm not worth her time. Even if she did consider me, I'm not sure I'd be able to accept. I feel that she deserves far better than me, in every way possible and yet I wake up everyday hoping that she'll think of me, even if it is for just a fleeting moment. Sometimes I'd wonder if I'll ever forget about her---then I'd realize that I truly hope I never do.

No comments:

Post a Comment