Sunday, May 10, 2009

Deluded

Every once in a while, I'll forget who I am. I'll forget about how hopeless I really am. I'll then have delusions of grandeur and then, sooner or later, I'll pass by a mirror--- and reality will give me a hard kick in the head. I tend to delude myself and think that she will someday suddenly realise that I'm worth her time and love. Once reality kicks in again, I realise that even if she did leave her boyfriend, there would be 4 or 5 other guys that are way worthier of her than me that would jump at the chance to be with her. I hope she'll live a happy, wonderful, joy-filled life---even if I have no part in it at all.

Mi Amas Vin, Je T'amie, Ti Amo, Aishiteru, Wo Ai Ni, I Love You.

Ridiculous that I can use the word love when it's one-sided. I'll forever be a fool for you. Sadly that's all I'll ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment