About a month ago, I was at the cybercafe playing games and I noticed the man next to me was playing a word game. I stopped paying attention to my own game and started playing his in my head. In the game you are given a set of letters, 6 letters total, and you have to find as many words as you can using those 6 letters within the time limit. I noticed that this game was played on Facebook. Once I was home, I tried the game for myself. I am now completely obsessed with this game. I play it about 1-2 hours per day and I can't even look at a 6 letter word...and NOT play the game in my mind. When people are talking to me and I'm lazy to listen, I'll just tune them out and then find anagrams for a random word like "SHADES" for example.
Must stop. Soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment